So, I’m admittedly a pumpkin freak... I like the infamous Pumpkin Spice Lattes, as well as anything else pumpkin flavored. And I especially love pumpkin scented candles! But I also love a lot of the other scents of fall. So in this post, I wanted to share with you the most amazing fall candles out there – and they’re not all pumpkin scented!
I love candles and I buy them frequently. Though sometimes they can be a disappointment. There’s nothing worse than spending good money on a candle, only to be unhappy with how it smells, or how little it smells, upon bringing it home. That’s why I’ve narrowed it down to only the ones I truly love. I’ve included some traditional pumpkin choices, but I’ve also expanded it to include some other yummy, fall scents. These candles are the most amazing, most delicious fall candles out there – hands down! Get ready to fill your home with the cozy scents of fall!
The 10 Best Fall Candles!
1. Voluspa makes so many good ones, but I’m partial to this Pumpkin scented jar candle.
2. Capri Blue’s Spiced Cider is just about as yummy as it sounds! Good enough to eat!
3. This Gather scent is not your typical fall candle, but boy does it smell good!
4. This Pumpkin scented candle is probably my hands-down favorite pumpkin candle!
5. Nest candles have a bit of a cult following, and this Pumpkin Chai is one of their best.
6. The Ambre candle smells of woods, anise seed, and spices. The best of fall in a subtle way.
7. Espresso mixed with other warm elements creates a delicious aroma. A favorite!
8. This Boulangerie candle is a perfect version of Pumpkin, warm without being overly sweet.
9. Paddy Wax’s Vanilla Bean and Cinnamon scented candle is the essence of fall baking.
10. The Pumpkin jar candle by Capri Blue comes in a gorgeous jar perfect for display.
You can also scroll and shop below by clicking on the photos!
Shop the Post!
*please note some affiliate links have been added for your convenience*
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to check out some of my other fall posts below: