Do you love fall as much as we do?! Today we’re sharing the best fall candles that will make your home smell delicious!
So, I’m admittedly a pumpkin freak... I like the infamous Pumpkin Spice Lattes, as well as anything else pumpkin flavored. And I especially love pumpkin scented candles! But I also love a lot of the other scents of fall. From apples and warm spices, to tobacco, vanilla and woodsy scents, fall candles bring warmth and coziness to your spaces.
There’s nothing worse than spending good money on a candle, only to be unhappy with how it smells, or how little it smells, upon bringing it home. That’s why I’ve narrowed it down to only the ones I truly love. I’ve included some traditional pumpkin choices, but I’ve also expanded it to include some other yummy, fall scents.
These candles are the most amazing, most delicious fall candles out there – hands down! Get ready to fill your home with the cozy scents of fall!
The 10 Best Fall Candles
1. Voluspa makes great candles, but I’m partial to this Pumpkin scented jar candle.
2. Capri Blue’s Spiced Cider smells good enough to eat!
3. This Gather scent is not your typical fall candle, but boy does it smell good!
4. This Pumpkin scented candle is my hands-down favorite pumpkin candle!
5. Nest candles have a cult following, and this Pumpkin Chai is one of their best.
6. The Ambre candle smells of woods, anise seed, and spices.
7. Espresso mixed with other warm elements creates a delicious aroma. A favorite!
8. This pumpkin patchouli candle smells delicious with subtle notes of cinnamon.
9. Paddy Wax’s Tobacco and Vanilla scented candle is a unique take on the season.
10. The Pumpkin Clove jar candle by Capri Blue comes in a gorgeous jar perfect for display.
You can also scroll and shop below by clicking on the photos!
Shop the Post!
*please note some affiliate links have been added for your convenience*
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out some of my other fall posts below:
Top 7 Best Holiday Scented Candles
5 Ideas for Incorporating Neutral Fall Decor in your Home
The Best Fall Home Decor Finds to Warm up Your Home
Linda Rossi says
Thank you for this helpful post. I have bought and discarded many disappointing candles and wasted a lot of money in the process. I appreciate your recommendations and plan on picking up Diptyque’s Amber candle since I prefer a “savory” autumn scent although Pumpkin soufflé is pretty tempting! Enjoy the season, Sheila!
Oh Linda, I feel your pain! You have no idea the amount of candles I have wasted money on! Be sure to check out my previous post on autumn/pumpkin candles as there are a few other good ones in there, too! Some overlap, but some do not so you might want to take a peek!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you a deliciously-scented fall season:)
Mia Coman says
Hello Dear Sheila,
Inspired this candlelight presentation of the season.
It is also good for me to smell. And their colors … are warm, suited for this cold season.
Warm hugs, Mia