Looking for fun and creative gifts for the holidays? In this post we’re sharing the best gift ideas for everyone on your list, from the friend who loves hosting to the sister who loves all things fashion, and more!
We’re back! I shared our annual Holiday Gift Guide for Men & Women last week, and now I’m back with another one – and this one is a lot of fun! I’m mixing it up a little this year and including a Fashion Lovers guide, as well as guides for the Hostess, Decor Lover, and Homebody categories.
And of course, my personal favorite is the Francophile gift guide! This now annual ‘all things French guide’ is perfect for that friend who loves everything French (or maybe, just maybe, you!) I know I’m eyeing a few things on that list myself! 😉
This post may include affiliate links. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
- The Capri Blue ‘Hearthside’ candle has notes of cedar, clove, and vanilla, and the gold glass jar is gorgeous.
- This White Marble Cheese Board w/ Dome might just be the perfect hostess gift.
- This gorgeous and versatile wood bowl looks way more expensive than it is.
- Love this set of adorable cheese knives (and they come in other colors as well).
- Any decor lover would appreciate this best selling design book by Shea McGee.
- This candle care kit is perfect combined with a candle, or by itself when you need a small gift.
- A comfy and pretty throw is always appreciated.
- Unique and beautiful, these marble honeycomb coasters are hand carved.
- The scalloped lining makes this charming seagrass utensil holder special.
- How cute is this ‘Cheers’ wine cork glass ornament?! Love!
- This gilded tray is not only stunning, but it’s also huge for the price!
- Perfect for the entertainer, this marble wine chiller can also be monogrammed.
- The perfect size and shape, this glass vase looks gorgeous anywhere you put it (a personal favorite!)
- A trio of French soaps in scents of tangerine, rhubarb, and honeysuckle is a classic gift.
- Wear your French-loving sentiment on your shirt (comes in 3 colors).
- A lustrous lip tint that imparts a subtle hue while leaving lips hydrated and conditioned.
- This “Paris is always a good idea” journal is perfect for showing your Francophile side.
- This highly rated book is a celebration of one of the world’s most beautiful cities.
- These Parisian-themed scissors are so adorable!
- This dry oil moisturizer leaves your skin feeling nourished but not greasy.
- These glass tumblers add a touch of French joie de vivre to any gathering.
- How cute is this French baguette glass ornament? (Hoping this is in my stocking!)
- Say hello to your guests in French with this cute Bonjour doormat.
- Love these linen bread baskets.
- A baseball hat is a casual day staple, and I love this one featuring the City of Light.
- This hand-painted mug featuring our favorite city is a cute addition to any Francophile’s kitchen.
- A faux leather blazer is an essential closet staple.
- Oversized sunglasses are very on-trend, and these look like high fashion for a low price.
- Bring style to any outfit with these gorgeous starburst fringe drop earrings.
- Featuring classic style, this wool coat is chic and elegant.
- This paper clip necklace featuring a freshwater pearl is covering both trends at once!
- The espresso color makes these faux leather slim leg pants unique.
- This pleated midi skirt looks especially stunning in this metallic silver tone.
- Just gorgeous, this statement bracelet comes in silver or gold tone.
- Ballet flats are back in a big way, and this two-tone colorway is stunning.
- Buxom mascara is rated as one of the top mascaras out there, plus it’s cruelty-free.
- These slingback kitten heels are bestsellers and perfect for any occasion.
- Diptyque is known for their amazing scents, and this orange blossom is their highest rated.
- This braided handbag is the perfect little bag, as good for evening as it is for everyday (also comes in 9 colors).
- This pillow is not only cute, it comes with a down insert and a removable cover.
- For Scrabble fans, this special edition features a beautiful garden bistro design that’s adorable.
- Cashmere socks are one of my favorite indulgences, and these are under $30.
- This Merry Tree mug is charming, and it includes a lid for keeping her tea or coffee warm!
- This bubble bath creates a fragrant soak in lush, long lasting bubbles.
- The perfect popcorn bowl for all those cozy movie nights at home.
- Cozy up to comfort in this fuzzy slipper featuring a soft, wool-rich lining.
- These mitten + tree marshmallows are about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!
- Treat her to genuine cashmere joggers – half off! (And maybe the hoodie, too).
- Barefoot Dreams throws are irresistibly soft and cozy – once you own them, you’re hooked!
- This highly rated silk eye mask promotes deeper sleep to maximize your zzzs.
- Help her enjoy her baths more with this bathtub caddy that has room for soaps, books, iPad, tea, and more.
I hope our holiday gift ideas have helped you find the right gift for the ones you love! Be sure to check out our Men’s and Women’s Gift Guide which includes stocking stuffer and small gift ideas, too!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out more holiday inspiration below: