Looking for fun and creative gifts for the holidays? In this post we’re sharing the best holiday gifts for everyone on your list, from the friend who loves cooking to the sister who loves all things home, these are things that everyone will love to get (including yourself!)
Well now it’s really that time of year! For those of you who didn’t do any shopping before Thanksgiving, it seems this is the weekend when it all starts! As I promised when I posted the holiday gift guides for men and women last week, I’m back with lots of creative ideas for those hard to buy peeps, and a whole guide of items under $25!
And between Black Friday happening yesterday (and still going strong!) and Cyber Monday coming up, there are so many good deals!
Of course, I’m partial to the Decor Lovers Guide, for obvious reasons 😉 . These are all things I either own and love, or love and want!
- The mini mug ornament is perfect as a stocking stuffer or small hostess gift.
- This etched floral vase is stunning! This is on my list for sure! 😉
- One of my favorite Target finds ever! This basket looks good anywhere you put it.
- This set of two linen hand towels is beautiful, useful and a great price.
- These handmade monogrammed marble coasters are gorgeous, and another great bargain.
- I own these brass candlesticks and could not love them more! A great gift.
- For the candle lover, this set is practical and pretty.
- The antique silver sentiment bowl is a favorite of mine and one I’ve given many times.
- A gorgeous brass tray at a great price!
- Another favorite I own and love, this cozy pom pom throw is also adorable!
- My absolute favorite holiday candle is this Forest Fir one. So yummy!
- You know I adore cloches and this one with a marble base is stunning.
And this next guide? Well, let’s just say this year it’s perfect for almost anyone! We’re all at home so much more, and many of us are still working from home for the near future.
- The perfect topper for a mug of cocoa, these snowflake marshmallows are also adorable!
- Hydrating masks for hands and feet? Yes, please!
- How great is this temperature-controlled smart mug?! On the list for sure!
- The Slip Silk pillowcase is anti-aging and anti-sleep crease. Have and love!
- This Winter Skin Care Set reduce puffiness, unclogs pores, and eases away stress.
- We are puzzle lovers and this state flowers one is extra-gorgeous!
- The perfect bowl for popcorn lovers – and movie marathons! 😉
- Classic menswear-inspired PJs that are super soft and comfy and come in 8 patterns.
- These slippers are my favorite – just like the Uggs but half the price!
- Weighted blankets are all the rage, and this one is made from all-natural bamboo.
- An amazing humidifier and essential oil diffuser with over 50k positive ratings!
Foodie lovers unite! Great gifts for the bakers, cooks, and food lovers in your life!
- This blogger has delicious recipes and her first cookbook is amazing!
- The insulated wine cooler keeps wine cool for hours and looks great while doing it!
- Cheese knives make the perfect gift, and this gilded set is gorgeous.
- Adorable stand mixer ornament is the perfect gift for any baker!
- I love this brass pepper mill – gorgeous and practical!
- Make your own microwave popcorn with this convenient silicone popper.
- The Instant Pot multi-use programmable pressure cooker is the gift of 2020!
- My Kitchenaid Mixer is one of my favorite kitchen items – and a must for any baker!
- This monogram mug is stylish and a wonderful stocking stuffer.
- The Joyce Chen scissors cut through anything – literally! A kitchen essential.
- LOVE this wood charcuterie paddle. So chic.
- I own these bowls and love them – and they’re a steal!
Stocking stuffers are sometimes hard to find! But all of these are guaranteed to please, and every one of them is under $25!
- My husband loves this grid organizer – perfect for businessmen or travelers.
- The necessary skincare and beard grooming kit that they’ll never buy themselves!
- Wool gloves with Thinsulate lining – stylish and practical – at a great price.
- Attractive no-show socks that don’t slip down and are also on sale!
- Handy digital tire pressure gauge for car or bicycle.
- Literally the best travel mug on the planet! Completely leak and spill proof.
- We both have one of these felt MacBook laptop case – and you can’t beat the price!
- Stylish genuine leather AirPods case.
- These silicone ice cube trays are fabulous for cocktails! A personal favorite. 😉
- 50 NY Times Easy Crossword puzzles – my husband loves these!
- Magnetic wristband conveniently holds nails or screws for easy handyman work!
- This beautiful daily journal helps you increase gratitude in 5-minutes a day.
- Simple and classic, these hoop earrings are 14k-gold filled and an amazing price!
- This Essie at-home gel nail polish set lasts for almost two weeks – a personal favorite!
- A touch-free device for operating key pads, opening doors, and more.
- A quartz facial roller that reduces puffiness and soothes your skin at a great price.
- The Tweezerman eyelash curler is hands-down the best on the market!
- Ultra-compact and fast portable phone charger that’s the size of a lipstick? Yes, please!
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve is a beauty classic and a favorite of mine.
- An adorable AirPods case that includes a key chain and comes in over 10 colors.
- This handy kit includes everything you need to run errands safely!
- So cute! I love this handmade ceramic trinket dish featuring the Eiffel tower.
*please note affiliate links have been added for your convenience*
And if you missed them, sure to check out my Mens and Womens Gift Guide here!
And Happy Shopping!