Are you craving a more neutral and natural Christmas? In this post we’re sharing our love for French Christmas decor and giving you lots of sources of where to find it!
I know it’s a little early for some, but last year I had so many questions about where I got some of my French Christmas decor, that I thought it would be nice to put it into a post for you this year. Before it all sells out!
To be honest, a lot of things that appeared in my tours last year were sold out before my posts even went live. It was frustrating for me, and disappointing for you. So today I’m sharing sources for a lot of what I used last year, as well as some new gorgeous French Christmas decor I’ve found for this year!
I love the look of a French or European Christmas! Lots of greenery, accented with gold, white or silver elements, with baskets and lots of texture for a neutral/natural looking style.
Shipping is slow this year, and a lot of the good things will go fast, so this way you can actually plan and order and be ready for the holidays ahead of time. And even better?! A lot of things have pre-Christmas pricing and I think in this case, the early bird gets the worm!
Hopefully you’ll be inspired to do some early decorating, which leaves more time for the things we love most. Eating, exchanging gifts, and spending time with those we love. 🙂
- This greenery swag gives a great European look.
- This aged iron star tree topper is a favorite (bought it last year!)
- The silver bead rope makes such a great statement anywhere you put it.
- Live olive leaf garland is a great way to bring in nature for the whole season.
- The cedar and eucalyptus wreath is so realistic!
- Love the idea of a large tree basket.
- These brass bells I use every year – and every year they sell out!
- My favorite holiday scented candle is this Forest Fir candle.
- How adorable is this Joyeux Noel doormat?!
- Love the look of these natural nutcrackers (I used them last year and loved the look).
- This gold metal wreath feels very French.
- Potted paperwhites are always a classic.
- My favorite chunky knit stocking is back!
- Use this vintage dough bowl to hold ornaments and greenery.
- This lit juniper tabletop tree looks so realistic – and I love the terra cotta pot.
More French Christmas Decor
*please note some affiliate links have been added for your convenience*
If you enjoyed this post, you might want to check out more French-inspired Christmas posts below: