So today, I thought we’d take a little break from fall decorating. And why is that you ask? Because I’m excited to share with you a surprising new source for French country decor!
Have you guys checked out Walmart lately? Ever since I did the sweet tablescape a few weeks ago featuring items from their new Vintage Chic home line, I’ve been obsessed! While perusing the site and taking a look at all the cute new items they carry, I found so many gorgeous French country finds at Walmart that I wanted to take a moment to share them with you!
For me, it’s always fun to find some French inspired items at retail stores, especially when they’re priced as reasonably as these are. As I’ve shared before, I love antiques, but I’m perfectly fine with a good repro, too. In fact, sometimes the antiques simply aren’t available, or affordable.
These items can all pass for vintage, and can easily be mixed with vintage finds for that fabulous French country look! I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised – I know I was! 🙂
- Safavieh Rustic French Country Settee – amazing style for an even more amazing price!
- Blue Florals Canvas Art – this looks just like an antique botanical!
- Shabby Chic French Country Wooden Chandelier – pretty rustic chandelier.
- Safavieh Kyler Rustic Table Lamp – such a reasonably priced table lamp.
- Gold Laurel Wreath Wall Mirror – an amazing price for a laurel wreath!!
- French Country Feed Sack Throw Pillow – love this cute grain sack style pillow.
- French Country Coffee Table – classic French country style coffee table at a great price.
- Vintage Lindy Area Rug – this whole line of rugs has such soft pretty colors.
- Traditional French Accent Chair – a classic French Bergére chair.
- Safavieh Rustic Demilune Console – such a versatile piece, and it’s only about $100!
- French Country Pitcher– simple and classic European farmhouse style pitcher.
- Vintage Mesh Candle Holders – these are so charming and a great price for a set of two!
Most of these items are from the Vintage Chic Home Line, but some are from other home decor lines as well. And there are so many more items to be found! I’ve rounded up more than 50 fabulous French country finds at Walmart that I think you’ll love! I hope you find this helpful, and that you find some things that help you get the look. And if you discover any items I’ve missed, be sure to let me know!
Shop the Post!
*please note some affiliate links have been added for your convenience*
This post is sponsored by Walmart, but all opinions and my love of their products and quality for the price are my own.