So today, I thought we’d take a little break from fall decorating. And why is that you ask? Because I’m excited to share with you a surprising new source for French country decor!
Have you guys checked out Walmart lately? Ever since I did the sweet tablescape a few weeks ago featuring items from their new Vintage Chic home line, I’ve been obsessed! While perusing the site and taking a look at all the cute new items they carry, I found so many gorgeous French country finds at Walmart that I wanted to take a moment to share them with you!
For me, it’s always fun to find some French inspired items at retail stores, especially when they’re priced as reasonably as these are. As I’ve shared before, I love antiques, but I’m perfectly fine with a good repro, too. In fact, sometimes the antiques simply aren’t available, or affordable.
These items can all pass for vintage, and can easily be mixed with vintage finds for that fabulous French country look! I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised – I know I was! 🙂
- Safavieh Rustic French Country Settee – amazing style for an even more amazing price!
- Blue Florals Canvas Art – this looks like an antique botanical and there are a few more versions.
- Shabby Chic French Country Wooden Chandelier – love this so much!
- Safavieh Savion Antique Table Lamps – a set of two for under $100? Yes, please! 🙂
- Gold Laurel Wreath Wall Mirror – I love laurel wreaths but they tend to be very expensive, so this is a good deal!
- BHG Medallion Throw Pillow – can you believe this pillow is $14??!
- Rustic French Country Coffee Table – classic French country style coffee table at a great price.
- Vintage Floral Area Rug – this whole line of rugs has such soft pretty colors!
- Traditional French Accent Chair – a classic French Bergére chair.
- Safavieh Rustic Demilune Console – such a versatile piece, and it’s only about $100!
- Vintage Crated Demijohn – this is the only item that’s a little pricier but it looks so authentic! And the real antique demijohns with a crate run upwards of $400!
Most of these items are from the Vintage Chic Home Line, but some are from other home decor lines as well. And there are so many more items to be found! I’ve rounded up almost 40 fabulous French country finds at Walmart that I think you’ll love! I hope you find this helpful, and that you find some things that help you get the look. And if you discover any items I’ve missed, be sure to let me know!
Shop the Post!
*please note some affiliate links have been added for your convenience*
This post is sponsored by Walmart, but all opinions and my love of their products and quality for the price are my own.