Looking for French-inspired furniture and decor and coming up empty handed? We’re sharing tons of fabulous French farmhouse finds at Wayfair!
Over the last few years, the question I get the absolute most from all of you is where to find French farmhouse furniture and decor. I’ve spent hours searching on the internet, and have shared some great finds from Walmart and Target, as well as Amazon. And today, I’m sharing over 50 fabulous finds from Wayfair!
To be honest, I never shopped a ton at Wayfair until the last couple of years, but now it’s become one of my favorite places to shop! Their shipping is free, returns are easy, and the customer service has been amazing. Now when I’m searching for something, it’s one of the first places I look!
I still love a great antique or vintage French find, but let’s face it, those can sometimes be hard to come by or prohibitively expensive. That’s where the great reproductions come in! Combining new but really good French-inspired furniture and decor with other farmhouse furniture as well as vintage pieces makes for a more interesting mix.
And I have to say, Wayfair has really raised their game when it comes to reproduction French farmhouse pieces! The Kelly Clarkson line is especially good and has amazing ratings. I’m telling you, I love almost every single piece!
And not only can most of these items pass for vintage, they can easily be mixed with vintage finds for that fabulous French farmhouse look!
- Acquisition Wood Trestle Dining Table
- Elle Round Wood Accent Mirror
- Libretto Linen French Country Dining Chair
- Oriental Light Blue Area Rug
- Moran French Country Burlap Chair
- Brown Wood Style Table Lamp
- Candle Style Traditional Chandelier
- Heidi Distressed Gray Dining Hutch
- 2-Piece Wicker Basket Set
- Camryn Cement Pot Planter
- Corsair Wood Side Table
- Bridget Linen Tufted Headboard
- Clintwood Distressed French Country Coffee Table
- Keilson Vintage-Look Terra Cotta Pots
Click on the photos below to shop even more French farmhouse finds at Wayfair!
*please note affiliate links included*
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out more French-inspired posts below!