Welcome to Friday Favorites, a series where we share our favorite decor, design inspiration, fashion finds, TV shows, recipes and more!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! All three kids are home and I’m in heaven. We ate too much (of course!), drank yummy wines, played games, and the boys watched some football. And people helped! Cooking together might have been my favorite part!
And since today is Black Friday, I thought I’d share a few specials with you! Do you shop in person on Black Friday? When I was a kid, we used to shop on this day but I haven’t been to a mall on Black Friday in years. The crowds really get to me, and the online deals are better these days anyway!
So my plan for today is to do some holiday shopping (on the couch), listen to Christmas music and indulge in some more pumpkin cheesecake! 😉
THIS POST MAY INCLUDE AFFILIATE LINKS. CLICK HERE FOR MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY.
THINGS I LOVE IN DESIGN/DECOR
This home is full of gorgeous antiques and lots of texture – wait until you see the kitchen!
There may be a few more links than usual, but I promise to only share the very best deals, things I truly love, or am wishing for myself!
Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores, and they’re having 30% off, including this super popular French mirror (they’re the price they were 5 years ago!), these gorgeous cheese knives (such a great gift!), and this stunning decanter ($27 now!)
Speaking of kitchen, two pieces that I love are the lowest I’ve seen in a long time! The Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer is $100 off and free shipping – mine is seriously one of my most favorite things, as well as the Le Creuset 5-qt. Dutch Oven which is another kitchen essential.
Wayfair is also sharing some amazing deals but the one I’m eyeing? This wood mirror you all loved and that used to only come in a round version, is now available in a rectangle style and is 20-40% off depending on size!
Ballard Designs, has 40% off and free shipping, including the tabletop trees you guys have been loving, plus this super cute flocked version (how did I miss this before?) and these mercury glass votives that I use everywhere!
On my list this year? A ring doorbell (been wanting one for years and it’s 30% off!) and an Instant Pot (now almost 40% off!) Two other fabulous deals I have to mention that I own and love, our Roomba Robot vacuum (35% off and close to what we paid years ago!), and this Bissell carpet cleaner is a little workhorse and almost 30% off! And if you need luggage, this 3-piece set is a steal! I think I’m getting it for my daughter – the price is 50% off and it gets rave reviews – plus it’s not a no-name brand, which I like.
THINGS I’M WEARING/LOVING/WANTING
Two whole holiday party invites have arrived and I’m ridiculously excited to get dressed up again! On that note, I’m sharing a few specials and deals along with some things I’m loving and planning to wear!
I’m loving the faux leather pant look and this paper-bag waist pair is 25% off and looks flattering, as is this straight-leg pair I bought a few months ago. Planning to pair them with a sparkly top like this one (50% off) (above) or this one (25% off).
For the second event I’m thinking more casual – love the idea of this gorgeous sequined sweater (50% off) or this one for slightly less (also 50% off) with jeans and a fab shoe like this sparkly strappy heel or this pretty one.
Another outfit possibility is a jumpsuit – love this one and this one is stunning! And I’m for sure adding these earrings which are now $20 and so chic and this adorable bag (30% off) (love the champagne color)!
Sharing some of my favorite Amazon deals: one of my absolute favorite things, the Kindle Paperwhite, is 25% off and lower than I’ve seen it in years, the Revlon One-Step Volumizer is 25% off (which is the hottest gift this year and works so well!) They also have some amazing deals on clothing, like this down jacket (40% ) I bought last year and my fave comfy sweats (now $12!)
And if you want to do more Black Friday shopping there are amazing deals everywhere! I’m sharing just my favorites below:
- AMAZON has even more deals today! Shop all their Black Friday deals here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering 50% off everything with code ITSHERE. You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering 30% off almost everything. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering 40% off and free shipping sitewide! You can shop their sale here.
- BANANA REPUBLIC is offering 40% off any full-priced items. You can shop their site here.
- GAP is offering 50% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off at checkout. You can shop their sale here.
- J.CREW has 60% off your purchase with code FRIDAY. You can shop their site here.
- LOFT is offering 50% off your purchase plus an extra 15% off with code YAY. You can shop their sale here.
- MADEWELL is offering 50% off your purchase with code TGIF. You can shop their site here.
- MCGEE & CO. is offering 40% off select items. You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM has started their Black Friday deals! You can shop their site here.
- OLD NAVY is offering up to 60% off deals as well as 30% off everything else. You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN has up to 70% off Black Friday deals. You can shop their sale here.
- TARGET has Black Friday deals that have now begun! You can shop their site here.
- WALMART started their Black Friday Deals for Days! You can shop their site here.
- WAYFAIR has up to 80% off and free shipping on everything! You can shop their site here.
THINGS I’M WATCHING/READING/LISTENING TO
Our tradition is to watch our first holiday movie of the season on the Friday following Thanksgiving (which is today!) and I look forward to it every year!
One of my absolute favorites is The Holiday – nothing makes me happier than that movie! (Directed by Nancy Meyer, the two houses featured are cult favorites unto themselves!)
THINGS I’M MAKING/EATING/DRINKING
And this year I’m going to try making this Spiced Cranberry Punch (above) and just use our leftover cranberry sauce instead of making the cranberry syrup!
My friend Janine has the prettiest Instagram feed – especially her Christmas and her food photos!
I adore this wintry room spray – it smells soo good, lasts forever, and is perfect for keeping in the bathroom (cough, cough).
Have you signed up to be a Maison de Cinq subscriber yet? You’ll get every post so you don’t miss any and you’ll receive my free 5-day email series How to Get French Farmhouse Style for Less for FREE! Sign up here and get Maison de Cinq straight to your inbox!
Oh and if you’ve missed any of the previous Friday Favorites, you can find them all here!