There’s just nothing like the scents of the holidays! Here is our list of the 10 absolute best holiday scented candles.
I absolutely love scented candles and I burn them all year, but my two favorites are pumpkin scented in the fall and holiday scented in the winter. However, many times they just don’t meet my expectations. They are either too sweet, or too strong, or worse, the scent is non-existent! And since they are usually not cheap, it can be really disappointing.
So, today I’m sharing with you my absolute no-fail, beautifully scented, long-lasting holiday scented candles! This way, you don’t have to try them out, or be disappointed, or (worse) waste money. These are the 10 best holiday scented candles around – in no particular order!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. CLICK HERE TO READ MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY.
1. Frasier Fir by Thymes is uber-popular. It smells exactly like it sounds; with a “just cut forest fragrance.”
2. The Holiday candle by Nest blends pomegranate, orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla. Soo good!!
3. This candle actually started my obsession with Christmas candles! Joie de Noel by Votivo is an amazing scent and unlike any other I’ve ever smelled. When I burn this, people always comment on how good it smells!
4. Capri Blue Fir & Firewood is another very popular candle, with a mix of apple, clove, fir, pine, cedar, and musk.
5. And though I said there was no order, I kinda lied, haha! My absolute favorite is Forest Fir from Linnea Lights. This candle is so delicious!
6. White Fir by Trapp is another favorite forest-y scent.
7. A classic Christmas scent of pine and cedar the Balsam & Cedar by Illume smells like a forest.
8. Nest Birchwood Pine blends white pine, fir balsam, and birchwood along with musk and amber for a rich scent.
9. Evergreen scents mixed with cardamom and citrus – Winter White by Illume is frequently described as ‘the scent of Christmas’ by those who love it.
10. This Voluspa Crushed Candy Cane candle is seriously delicious – peppermint is swirled into the warm scent of freshly baked butter cookies.
Shop Holiday Scented Candles
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out more great holiday finds and decor inspiration below:
Jane Porter says
I’m so excited to try some of these! Thanks so much for this post!
Angelina PeoniesandOrangeBlossoms says
My favorite is the Fraser fir by Thymes. It smells so good!