Looking for the perfect gift for everyone on your list? Our holiday gift favorites list has you covered, with gifts for men, women, foodies, homebodies, and more, as well as the perfect stocking stuffers!
It’s that time of year again! I know some people dread holiday gift giving, but I actually love it. I’m someone who really strives to get the perfect gift for everyone on my list, and nothing makes me happier than when the recipient loves what I’ve given them.
I probably like it a little too much as I spend a ridiculous amount of time researching, but in this case, you get to benefit from my research! And I’ve made an effort to find gifts at all different price points that anyone would want to receive.
So here are my holiday gift favorites for men and women, including stocking stuffers. These gift ideas are tried and true favorites that I either own and love, or would love to receive myself.
And be sure to check out my more extensive Gift Guide by Category as well as the Tech & Gadgets Gift Guide! I’ve got fun and creative gifts for decor lovers, foodies, homebodies, tech lovers and more, with lots of great gifts for under $25!!
- This sweater is in my favorite super soft yarn and the rollneck is a classic.
- This special gift pack contains 3 favorite, yummy hand creams.
- This cult-favorite jacket has over 20K ratings and is an incredible price!
- Hydroflask makes the best water bottles! Everyone in our family has one.
- If you read my Friday Favorites you know how much I love Allbirds Wool Runners.
- This reversible tote is the perfect size for almost anything.
- This necklace is real 14K gold filled and affordable. The perfect gift for any woman!
- My favorite cozy throw makes a great gift for everyone from your MIL to your sister.
- These cosmetic bags are so cute and a great price. Or pair them with my favorite tote!
- This UV phone sanitizer kills 99% of germs quickly and efficiently.
- This cute phone case comes in 11 colors/patterns for almost every iPhone.
- Trace your DNA and discover your ancestral history with your own personal genetic test.
- I have this 10 ft. charging cable and love it! No more struggling to reach a plug.
- My Kindle Paperwhite is one of my favorite gifts ever! It’s great for travel, the charge lasts forever, and it’s easy to read multiple books at once.
- Both my husband and I both have and love this laptop sleeve. Comes in tons of colors.
- This classic bar set is perfect for the craft cocktail fan or beginning bartender!
- My husband and son both love this portable car vacuum!
- Who couldn’t use a portable, folding trunk organizer?
- This golf swing trainer/warm-up stick is perfect gift for any golf fan!
- My son gave my husband this beer making kit last year and he’s had such fun with it!
- Stylish and warm, this wool sweater is perfect for any guy on your list.
- This suede Ugg slipper has an indoor/outdoor sole and gets rave reviews.
- This countertop ice maker is super popular and everyone I know loves it!
- Spikeball is also super popular and fun for any sports enthusiast, young or old.
- Bucket List: 1000 Adventures lists must-see locations all over the world.
- The Bose bluetooth speaker is an essential these days. I’m hooked on wireless music!
- The Sonic handheld massage gun was recommended by my chiropractor and we love it.
And for lots of creative and fun small gift ideas, see my Stocking Stuffer favorites below. These are thoughtful gifts that are perfect for stockings and that won’t get discarded on December 26th!
- This Sugar color and care lip set contains 3 favorites; one clear and two beautiful colors.
- Essie Couture Gel Set has changed my manicures – not kidding!
- An inspiring book about the empowerment of women (buying this for my daughter).
- Apple’s Air Tag is an item tracker which locates your purse, backpack, keys, etc.
- This adorable Air Pods case comes in several pretty floral patterns.
- Real 14kt. gold hoop earrings for an amazing price? Yes, please!
- These pick-a-pom beanies are so cute! Choose from 5 base colors and 18 pom colors.
- The Naked 2 Eyeshadow palette is a cult favorite for a reason. Contains 6 classic colors.
- These Apple Air Pods Pro are amazing. They’re so quiet!
- Customize a wine tumbler with her town for that Real Housewives fan!
- Simply place your phone on top of this wireless charger and get a full charge.
- Amazon Smart Plug allows you to schedule lights and appliances remotely.
- These blue light glasses help reduce eye strain from computer or phone use.
- I love these small leather jewelry cases and travel with two of them. And they’re on sale!
- My husband loves this travel organizer for keeping his cords and electronics organized.
- I love these playing cards! Choose from almost any city as well as the national parks.
- These fun socks come in versions for almost any hobby or sport.
- How cute is this NFL toothbrush? The perfect stocking stuffer for your football fan.
- I bought this insulated mug for my husband last Christmas and it remains a favorite.
- Simply place your phone on top of this wireless charger and get a full charge!
- Love this classy little leather case for storing Air Pods.
- Crazy cheap but crazy good wallet – and it’s leather!
- Golf-Tip-a-Day 2022 desk calendar has daily tips for improving your game.
- Simple and handsome wool gloves with Thinsulate will keep him warm and in style.
- A magnetic wristband that holds nails, screws, drill bits and small tools while he works.
- Every car needs a tire pressure gauge and this one is easy to read.
- This stainless key shaped multi-tool contains 15 tools and stores easily on his keychain.
- This Movie Geek Quiz game is fun for movie buffs, game nights, and families. Bought it for my son (sshh!)
*please note affiliate links are included for your convenience*
I hope by sharing my holiday gift favorites you’ve gotten some good ideas for your own gift giving!
And be sure to check out the Holiday Gifts by Category – you’re sure to find something for everyone on your list!
Be sure to check out our other gift guides below!