As promised, today I’m sharing Part Two of my Holiday Gift Guide! Hopefully you read Part One which I posted last Friday. As I mentioned in that post, my holiday gift guide is so extensive I decided to split it into two parts. Friday, I released the Men, Women, and Teens sections and today, I’m concentrating on personality types. So whether you have a fashionista sister, homebody mother, or a foodie friend, I’ve got the right gift for you!
Gifts for the Homebody
- These Slip silk pillowcases are so gentle, they allow your hairstyle or blow dry to last overnight!
- The coziest faux fur throw with adorable pompoms.
- Adorable (and yummy!) snowflake marshmallows are the perfect topping for a cup of cocoa.
- Banish cold kitchen floors with these cute fuzzy slippers.
- Philosophy Cinnamon Buns shower gel smells almost good enough to eat.
- Sophisticated, grown-up caramels. Another unique (and tasty!) item from one of my favorite online catalogs, Uncommon Goods.
- Whether you watch Game of Thrones or The Bachelor, this popcorn bowl makes it more enjoyable.
- Seriously the cutest kettle ever! Smeg is perfect for making tea on those cozy nights at home.
- “Stay Home” fleece throw pillow from Urban Outfitters.
- The absolute softest sleep pant ever! I challenge you to actually get dressed once you wear these!
- Are you familiar with the term “Hygge”? It’s Danish for cozy and comfortable well-being. You may be surprised how much you learn from this book.
Perfect Hostess Gifts
- I love these adorable poetry themed matchsticks from Uncommon Goods. “It is better to light a candle, than to curse the darkness.”
- Monogram slate coasters are both casual and chic.
- These marble cheese knives might possibly be the perfect hostess gift!
- Illume Balsam & Cedar is one of the all-time best holiday scents!
- These gilded monogram glasses are one of my favorite gifts to give. So pretty!
- This serving tray is so popular at Target that it continually sells out. Get it while you can!
- This cocktail shaker makes a cool gift for the drink aficionado.
- French kitchen marble wine cooler. Such a great gift at a great price!
- Slate tray and glass dome is perfect for serving cheese or dessert.
- The Elsa vase from Nordstrom gives a lot of bang for the buck.
- A perfect bowl for serving salad or displaying flowers. Another one that sells out fast!
Gifts for the Foodie
- A gift basket is always good, but one based on bacon?! Even better.
- The Chemex coffee maker is known to make the best coffee on the planet!
- Jacobsen makes amazing salts, and this collection gift set includes every flavor a cook could need.
- You can use this meat thermometer in the oven and it assures your meat cooks perfectly.
- The Kitchenaid Artisan stand mixer is a must-have kitchen appliance. It will change your life!
- These scissors cut through anything. The perfect stocking stuffer for the cook!
- This Cuisinart electric fondue set is so fun – and easy! Great for dinner parties with friends.
- I adore this copper pot ornament! Another great stocking stuffer for your foodie loved ones.
- Cleverly packaged to resemble a book, this wine tool set is perfect for the wine enthusiast.
- This set of Le Creuset salt and pepper mills is both attractive and practical.
- Marble print oven mitt and pot holder are made from heat resistant fabric.
Gifts for the Fashion Lover
- This gel eyeliner is a life changer! Waterproof and sweat-proof. In other words, perfect!
- This metallic pleated skirt works for all your holiday parties, and beyond.
- Backpack style bag from Rebecca Minkoff has just the right amount of attitude.
- I love a pointy-toed flat, and this one is extra cute with the bow.
- Equal parts cute and edgy. Charm bracelet from Treasure & Bond.
- J.Crew makes the best coats, and this wool stadium cloth parka is no exception.
- Warby Parker Hadley sunglasses donates one pair to a needy person for every pair purchased.
- I’m loving this Carla tassel style necklace from Stella & Dot.
- A “Chelsea” style boot is the boot of the season, and this one from Top Shop does it perfectly.
- A classic black and white plaid blanket scarf from Loft.
- Super chic faux snakeskin tote bag – and the price is right!
*please note: some affiliate links have been included for your convenience*
Hopefully this has been helpful and inspired you in your gift giving this season! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season… and Happy Shopping!