It’s that time of year again; the gift-giving season is officially upon us! And let’s face it, a lot of us struggle when it comes to getting the right gift for all the people on our holiday gift list. Whether it’s the hard-to-buy-for boss, finding the perfect hostess gift, or even buying for our own families, it can be a challenge. So to help alleviate that problem, this year I’ve compiled a comprehensive holiday gift guide for everyone on your list – by category!
My holiday gift guide is so comprehensive, in fact, that I’ve split it into two chapters. Today, I’m covering the basics; men, women, and teens. And on Monday, I’ll be posting some additional categories like foodie friends, aspiring fashionistas, and hostess gifts. I’ve spent weeks scouring the internet and researching, so you don’t have to! I’ve even found those difficult-to-find under $25 gifts for stocking stuffers and office gift exchanges!
2017 Holiday Gift Guide
- I adore this classic French market style bag – and the unusual backpack shape is so handy.
- This ingenius Tile Mate is a bluetooth tile that can keep track of your keys, bag, or wallet.
- Such a pretty sweater from Madewell- and I love a windowpane pattern.
- This gorgeous hammered gold bowl would make the perfect gift for almost any woman.
- Everyone in my family has a S’well bottle – we swear by them! And this color is so cool.
- My absolute favorite Balsam & Cedar holiday scent in an adorable snow-capped jar.
- Hands-down the best eyelash curler out there. Period.
- In the Company of Women has advice and inspiration from over 100 female Artists and Entrepreneurs.
- Mantraband “She believed she could, so she did” necklace. I’m thinking of buying this for my daughter – and myself!
- How cute are these mini pouches? Perfect for holding change, bobby pins, and the like.
- I love the rich marbled pattern on this iPhone case.
- I love the retro look of these Adidas Campus sneakers.
- New York City skyline limited edition print from Minted.
- The colors of this scarf by J.Crew are so handsome, and the plaid is timeless.
- This is the greatest commuter mug ever. Vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours.
- How fun is this desk top Foosball game? And I’m loving that it’s stylish and not bright plastic!
- A truly gorgeous etched cocktail glass with your choice of 25 cities. From Uncommon Goods, one of my favorite places to buy gifts!
- Craft Cocktail Compendium has everything you need to know to mix your way to the perfect drink.
- Custom engraved hip flask. This is why I love Etsy!
- How cool is this “paper clip” shaped sterling silver money clip?!
- Classic and sporty striped sweater from J.Crew.
- The Leatherman Juice is one of my all-time favorite gifts to give a guy – or anyone! I love mine and keep it in my car.
- Bose makes speakers with the best sound, and this Soundlink Micro Bluetooth speaker is no exception.
- A light-up bluetooth speaker in a super-cool shape.
- Love the saying on this “The Future is Female” pillow by Alexandra Ferguson.
- I know my teen daughter (or any of her friends) would love this pajama jumpsuit!
- This whimsical Emily & Meritt Striped beauty caddy is perfect for the beauty-loving teen.
- A classic bean bag chair in bright pink will brighten any teen room.
- Every teen and tween loves these retro Polaroid Snap digital cameras.
- Panasonic earbuds are ergonomically designed for comfort – and rated really well.
- The Mini-Cinema Light Box from Urban Outfitters.
- Photo clip Firefly string lights look adorable holding polaroids (from #6!)
- Soft and cozy cashmere crewneck sweater embroidered with the word “love.”
- The Tweexy wearable polish holder holds a nail polish bottle securely between two fingers.
- Super cool faux fur saucer chair; foldable, storable and a great price!
- I love this canvas print of the Star Wars Millenium Falcon. You can also order it as a chalkboard!
- The Vans Sk8-Hi sneaker exudes coolness.
- Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack is the perfect throwback music for this mix tape.
- This affordable turntable from Crosley is also portable and bluetooth compatible.
- Mark where you’ve been, or where you want to go, on the World Traveler’s cork globe.
- “Sometimes I amaze even myself” Star Wars pillow. Great quote from a great movie.
- Darth Vader socks from Urban Outfitters.
- Uncommon Goods is a great source for unique gifts. This tabletop cornhole game is one example!
- Transform your smart phone into a photography studio with this three clip lens set.
- Keep warm this winter in this cozy, insulated parka.
*some affiliate links have been used for your convenience*
To get to Part Two of the Gift Guides, click HERE.
I hope this has been helpful and inspired you with some fun and unique gifts. And I hope you’ll pop back on Monday for my Holiday Gift Guide – Chapter 2!