This year’s Gift Guide is full of wonderful holiday gift ideas for both men and women, at all different price points.
It’s hard to believe, but it’s that time of year again! It seems every year it sneaks up quicker than we were expecting and I know may people feel immediately panicked once Thanksgiving is here!
To be honest, I do have my days of panicking and being behind in gift buying. But for the most part, I love Christmas shopping! I truly enjoy the process, and I take pride in finding unique and fun gifts that people actually want. And now that I have the blog, I love looking for great gift ideas to share with all of you!
Actually, I think I might like it a little too much as I spend a ridiculous amount of time researching (and of course, I always find things I want for myself along the way! 😉 ) I’ve made an effort to find gifts at many different price points that are practical, desirable, and worth the money. And this year there are so many fun new things I’m sharing!
So here are my favorite holiday gift ideas for men and women, and be sure to check out my more extensive Gift Guide with Categories! I’ve got fun and creative gifts for decor lovers, foodies, homebodies and great gifts for under $25!!
- These cashmere gloves come in five colors and you can text without getting frostbite!
- Amber Lewis is a designer I love and her first book is as beautiful as I expected it to be!
- This simple necklace is the perfect gift for almost anyone!
- Personalized gifts are so special, and this phone case is stylish and chic.
- This travel jewelry case is the perfect size, with tabs so things don’t get tangled.
- J.Crew makes the best scarves and this wool one is no exception!
- The Transport Tote is the perfect size for daily wear, work or travel.
- Limited-edition set of 6 of Sugar Lips best-selling lip treatments.
- This stunning floral platter looks way more expensive than it is!
- A portable printer for those phone photos that you never print!!
- I love this gift! A personalized, hand-painted watercolor house portrait.
- The Corkcicle canteen keeps beverages cold for 25 hours and hot for 12!
- Cozy and warm, this wool sweater features charming floral detailing.
- Can’t wait to try this back and neck massager – it has 20k positive reviews on Amazon!
- Portable, folding rocking chair is perfect for the outdoorsman, camper, or game-goer!
- I love my Apple AirPods and don’t know how I lived without them before!
- Cordless beard trimmer that can be used wet or dry – you can even use it in the shower!
- Portable high-powered car vacuum that has almost 50k positive reviews!
- 100 Hikes of a Lifetime is filled with gorgeous National Geographic photography.
- The Jackery portable charger charges TWICE as fast as the iPhone charger!
- This Micro Bluetooth speaker is the high quality you expect from Bose at a great price.
- Love this J.Crew rugged wool sweater – a perfect gift for any guy.
- I bought these cord organizers for my husband last year and he loves them!
- Rechargeable, super powerful pocket flashlight. Perfect for any guy.
- Leatherman multi-tools are one of my favorite gifts to give – or get!
*affiliate links have been added for your convenience*
I hope this gift guide has given you some good holiday gift ideas today!
Be sure to check out my other gift guides, too! I’ve got gift guides for special categories, like the Homebody, the Foodie, Gifts under $25, and more here!