Looking for creative and unique holiday gift ideas? Look no further! Today we’re sharing our Holiday Gift Guide – by Category!
We’re back! And today we’re sharing lots of creative holiday gift ideas for everyone on your list, from the foodie friend, to the homebody sister, to the friend who loves to travel and more, these are things that everyone will love to get (including yourself!)
I shared our annual Holiday Gift Guide for Men & Women earlier this week, and now I’m back with another one – and this one is a lot of fun! We’re sharing guides for the Foodie, the Traveler, the Homebody, as well as great hostess gifts.
And of course, my personal favorite is the Francophile gift guide (I know, you’re shocked, haha!) This all things French guide is perfect for that friend who loves everything French (or maybe, just maybe, you!) I know I’m eyeing a few things on that list myself! 😉
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. CLICK HERE TO READ MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY.
- Absolutely adorable set of porcelain coasters.
- This marble wine cooler is one of my favorite gifts to bring a host.
- Another favorite, these gold cheese knives make the perfect gift.
- Eat, Drink, Nap is the quintessential cooking, style, and decoration book.
- This Winter White candle comes in a pretty mercury glass vessel.
- Test knowledge and have fun with this celebrity trivia game .
- Monogrammed marble serving board makes a charming gift for a hostess/entertainer.
- Beautiful distressed white stoneware pitcher would work for almost anyone.
- This cocktail shaker ornament makes the perfect small gift.
- Linen tea towels in a neutral color are sure to please (I love mine!)
- The Charcuterie/Cheese Board Set makes a great gift sure to bring a smile.
- This lovely gold-rimmed decanter looks way more expensive than it is!
- Classic wicker picnic basket – perfect for lunching along the Seine!
- French Girl Rose Body Silk is a lightweight lotion with a subtle scent.
- The Joie de Vivre tray makes the perfect statement for the Francophile at heart.
- This vintage-inspired ‘Oui’ charm necklace is 14K gold filled.
- Jacqueline in Paris the coming-of-age of an American icon – before the world knew her as Jackie.
- Say yes to this cute and cozy ‘Oui’ sweatshirt.
- How could I not include my favorite French wine glasses?!
- Every Francophile needs at least one Eiffel tower ornament on her tree!
- This charming ‘Holiday in Paris’ mug sold out last year.
- Serve cheese Gallic-style with the marble and glass cheese dome.
- Coffee just tastes better when it’s made in a French press.
- Diptyque fragrances like this Eau de Toilette and this scented candle have a cult following.
- Say welcome in French with this cute Bienvenue doormat.
- My Kindle Paperwhite is one of my favorite things, and it’s perfect for travel!
- The leather Transport Tote is a best seller for a reason! (2 other colors)
- This travel jewelry organizer is compact, foldable and functional.
- These compression packing cubes might be my favorite thing ever!
- This cashmere poncho acts as sweater or blanket on a long flight.
- How brilliant is this take-anywhere collapsible water bottle? (15 colors)
- A good handheld steamer is a travel essential.
- The perfect small gift, this globe ornament will remind them of all their travels.
- This highly rated portable charger will keep her going no matter what.
- Portable, hand-held luggage scale really comes in handy (love mine!)
- This travel jewelry case is the perfect size for longer trips.
- This viral lip sleep mask hydrates and moisturizes over night or on a long flight.
- A 2-piece luggage set that’s highly rated and under $350? Yes, please! (comes in 3 more colors)
- This adorable snowy mug makes a great small gift.
- Pretty-in-pink this cashmere hoodie is also as cozy as it gets!
- This chunky hand-knit throw would be the perfect gift for anyone.
- A Comfortable sleep mask is essential for those daytime naps!
- The microwave silicone popcorn popper works soo well – we love ours!
- This calming, natural sleep mist will ensure she gets the most restful sleep.
- Shower Steamers use aromatherapy to create relaxation and stress relief.
- This 1000 piece “Christmas in the City” puzzle is gorgeous!
- These cozy, fuzzy slippers come in 10 colors.
- Customize this pillow to achieve the right balance between support and comfort.
- Love S’well products and this tumbler is triple-layer vacuum insulated.
- The Foot Nanny smoothness kit is perfect for a night of self-care.
- My favorite brass pepper mill is amazing and looks good in the kitchen!
- The second book from Half Baked Harvest is all about super simple.
- This monogrammed spatula makes the perfect stocking stuffer or small gift.
- The super popular Ninja Air Fryer has over 40K ratings!
- A pretty glass honey pot makes tea time that much more enjoyable.
- The Always Pan is designed to take the place of 8 pieces of cookware!
- This stand-mixer ornament is perfect for anyone who loves baking.
- A monogrammed mug makes a great small gift or stocking stuffer.
- This cocktail artwork is classic and classy. Perfect for a kitchen.
- For the avid home cook, a collection of 18 gourmet salts is a welcome sight.
- My favorite latte bowls are perfect for cereal, fruit, or ice cream.
- This craft bartender set is an essential for any cocktail lover.