Looking for perfect gifts for all those people on your list? In this post we’re sharing our favorite holiday gifts by category! From the foodie friend, to the homebody sister, to the one who loves all things home, these are things that everyone will love to get (including yourself!)
We’re back! I shared our annual Holiday Gift Guide for Men & Women earlier this week, and now I’m back with another one – and this one is a lot of fun. And this year I have a new category that I’m super excited to share with you! In addition to my yearly Foodie/Cook, Hostess/Entertainer, and Homebody categories, this year I’ve added a French gift guide! Yep, all things French for that friend who’s a Francophile (or maybe, just maybe, you!) I know I’m eyeing a few things on that list! 😉
- Gorgeous tray at a great price = perfect gift!
- The best holiday/winter scented candle ever!
- Love these gorgeous gold-rimmed cocktail glasses.
- This cute little fluted marble canister could be used anywhere.
- A marble cheese board with knives? Yes, please.
- Classic linen hand towels are always a good gift.
- This glass vase is gorgeous – a gift anyone would love.
- These alphabet marble coasters would make a great gift for any hostess.
- LOVE these cheese markers, and they’re a great price too.
- Also a great price is this marble cheese platter with dome. So pretty!
- Feels like Home has so many inspiring interiors and looks pretty on a coffee table.
- Bistro tile ‘Fromage’ platter – so cute!
- Love these linen bread baskets.
- These gold bee tumblers are so going on my list!
- Every girl needs an Eiffel tower ornament. 😉
- The ultimate gift for cheese lovers – a basket of French cheeses and crackers.
- Love this fabulous wood charcuterie paddle.
- How adorable is this handmade Eiffel tower trinket dish?
- Cute brass French ‘Merci’ sign.
- Wear your French-loving sentiment on your shirt.
- Every kitchen needs a French press coffee maker.
- This Provence Style coffee table book is a stunner.
- Seriously crushing on this charming Bonjour doormat!
- We love our Instant Pot and have given it to multiple people!
- Any coffee lover would love to get a Chemex coffee maker. They’re great!
- This portable espresso maker is great for travel or camping.
- Cook with Me is by Alex Guarnaschelli from Food Network. Soo good!
- This brass peppermill is not only gorgeous, but works so well.
- We love this microwave popcorn popper – soo much better than the package!
- Anyone would love this gorgeous decanter with wood stopper.
- How adorable is this bakery scale ornament??!
- Serious love for the clip-on strainer – it’s one of my favorite kitchen gadgets.
- Anyone who cooks needs these scissors – they cut through anything!
- The Vinglacé wine chiller works so well and chills the wine super quickly.
- The Rabbit corkscrew is super highly rated with quick and hassle-free opening.
- This little frother is a power-house and has over 65K positive ratings!
- These plush fuzzy slippers are going viral on Amazon!
- The Barefoot Dreams blanket is the world’s coziest blanket.
- A temperature controlled smart mug keeps her coffee warm all day.
- This teddy bear robe will keep her warm on even the coldest mornings.
- These joggers are soft enough for lounging, but cute enough to go out in.
- Dreamiest long sleeve pajama set, comes in 7 colors.
- The SMEG electric kettle is perfect for the tea lover.
- A silk pillowcase feels luxurious and also prevents wrinkles and hair tangles.
- Bath bombs in eucalyptus and lavender create a spa-like feeling in the bath.
- State your case on your mug! ‘Indoorsy’ mug says it all.
- Create a custom puzzle from your own favorite photo.
- Hoodie sweater in a super soft yarn and a pretty pink shade? Yes, please!
*affiliate links are included for your convenience*
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out our other Gift Guides below!