Looking for holiday gift ideas for everyone on your list? We’ve got you covered with all the best holiday gifts for men and women, including small but creative stocking stuffer ideas!
It’s that time of year again! I know many people dread shopping for holiday gifts, but I actually love it. Nothing is more satisfying than giving someone the perfect gift – it makes you feel so good to know you got them something that they really love!
And because I love it so much, I spend a lot of time researching and discovering items that you might not have thought of. Today I’m sharing all my favorite holiday gifts for men and women – including stocking stuffers!
Of course, these small gifts don’t have to be in a stocking, but they’re perfect for when you need a little something. The good news is, we’ve included lots of creative ideas at every price point which means you’ll get a long way toward crossing everyone off your list!
And be sure to check out the Gift Guides by Category– with great ideas for Foodies, Homebodies, Decor Lovers, Fashionistas, as well as the best Hostess Gifts and my personal favorite, the Francophile gift guide! 😉 See them all here.
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- A sweater is a popular gift, and the super-soft yarn makes this one special.
- An easy,portable bluetooth printer for all those phone photos that you never print!
- Genuine, 100% cashmere gloves for under $50? Yes, please!
- AllBirds wool runners are a personal favorite, and everyone I’ve given them to loves them.
- This 2-in-1 cosmetic case is classic and beautiful, and a steal at 45% off!
- Nest fragrance perfume oil, need I say more? The scents are gorgeous and last extra long.
- This small travel jewelry case is the perfect size, and you can even have it embossed.
- Warm up in style in this gorgeous wool-blend hooded parka.
- The accessory of the year, the Stanley stainless tumbler keeps drinks hot or cold for hours.
- Trace your DNA and discover your ancestral history with your own personal genetic test.
- There’s nothing like a great leather bag in the perfect size.
- This zodiac charm necklace is dainty and beautiful.
- Capri Blue candles are a best-seller and the Volcano scent smells soo good!
- A holiday sentiment mug makes a great gift for a co-worker, teacher, or neighbor.
- Rechargeable, electric candle lighters are a great alternative to matches.
- This floral makeup bag comes in several different prints and is the perfect size and price.
- A giftable set of three different Mac lip glosses for a frosty and fabulous holiday look.
- This portable phone charger has a slim size but big power, and over 95K ratings!
- A self-care kit featuring eye patches, face and foot masks to help you relax at home.
- I was never a convert until I traveled, now I’m never without my Apple Airtags! They keep track of all your items, from headphones, to tote bag, to suitcases, and more.
- Studies show weighted sleep masks help you sleep more soundly, and stay asleep.
- This monogrammed trinket tray is absolutely adorable and the perfect stocking stuffer!
- A personal safety alarm that can help deter an attack is the perfect gift for the women in your life (I’ll be gifting one to my daughter, and myself).
- Style and dry in one step with this game-changing hairdryer!
- Fanny packs are back – and as practical as ever! (and this one has a cult following)
- Simple gold hoops are stylish and classic at the same time (these come in 3 sizes).
- Every guy needs a high-quality BBQ tool set (and this one is highly rated).
- This temperature controlled smart mug keeps your drink hot for up to 80 minutes.
- A stylish cashmere sweater is sure to please any guy on your list.
- If your husband or son are pickleball crazy, they’ll love this upscale racket.
- The Mind the Gap board game is perfect for multi-generational play during the holidays.
- This car vacuum is very popular in our family; both my husband my son have one and love it!
- This French company is known for making intoxicating scents for both men and women, and this is one of their most popular.
- We love this portable, waterproof Bose bluetooth speaker.
- This versatile travel pouch is crafted from a wax coated durable canvas that’s made to last.
- A picture/coffee table version of the popular 1000 Places to See Before You Die.
- The hottest sneaker of the year is the Adidas Classic Samba leather sneaker.
- An indoor golf putting mat perfect for the office or home.
- A 3-in-1 wireless charging station is perfect for charging all your Apple products simultaneously.
- Everything YETI makes is high quality, including this insulated water bottle.
- These sports ice molds are so cute and a fun update to the ice cube molds.
- This magnetic car phone holder is sheer brilliance (my husband loves his!)
- We love these flashlights and keep them all over the house – they’re small but mighty!
- This headlamp is great for grilling at night, camping, running, power outages, and more.
- This after-shave balm soothes and calms skin after shaving, and smells good, too.
- Pure Wool gloves with Thinsulate lining – stylish and practical – at a great price.
- Magnetic wristband conveniently holds nails or screws for easy handyman work.
- Surprise your other half with a daily dose of love with these romantic messages in a bottle.
- Fun socks are the perfect stocking stuffer and these come in 15 themes to choose from.
- Portable bluetooth speaker for the shower, beach, hiking or more.
- Digital tire pressure gauge makes it easy to maintain the proper tire pressure.
- 600 of the Best/Worst Bad Jokes Around – sure to bring some giggles!
I hope this holiday gift guide has given you some ideas and inspired your own gift giving. And be sure to check out our Gift Guides by Category!
Happy Holiday Shopping!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out more holiday shopping and decorating inspiration below: