You all know I love French farmhouse style, and one of the most frequent questions I get both through the blog and on Instagram is about where I find my French furniture pieces and accessories. And of course, you know how much I love to find those authentic vintage French pieces! I spend a lot of time doing vintage shopping, both online and at antique stores and flea markets.
However, it’s not always easy to get those perfect pieces! Sometimes you need an item faster than a thorough antique search will yield. Or, the items you want are either unavailable or very often, they are just not affordable. In those cases, I’m all for using good reproductions. I’ve talked about my own use of reproductions before, and how I love mixing high and low. I think there’s nothing wrong with using reproductions when the originals are either too rare or too expensive!
So today I’m sharing with you some of my favorite French farmhouse finds~ items that can definitely pass for vintage and/or be mixed with other genuine antiques for that French farmhouse look!
And I think you’ll be surprised at the prices! Though some of the finds are a little more, many of them are super reasonable! And many of them are also things I have in my own home….
- This pedestal side table has a wonderful unusual shape.
- Genuine wicker demijohn bottles for a great price!
- This mirror is so gorgeous – love the beaded detail.
- Vintage French breadboards can be so expensive, but this one has the look, and you can distress it yourself by using it!
- A cute striped pillow that gives that vintage grain sack look.
- These reproduction altar candlesticks are a bit of an investment, but they look like a real antique and are a fraction of what the real ones cost.
- This French country wood table lamp is so pretty and could work in many different rooms.
- A console table that could work almost anywhere and the price is amazing!
- I’m in love with this adorable basket – so French looking!
- The soft colors in this rug are gorgeous, and you can’t beat the price!
- This French country wooden chandelier is really pretty – and it looks way more expensive than it is
- Love this adorable French accent chair!
I’ve found over 50 fabulous French farmhouse finds – way more than what I’ve listed above! I hope you find this helpful, and that you find some things that help you get the look. And if you discover any items I’ve missed, be sure to let me know!
Shop the French Farmhouse Look!
*please note affiliate links are added for your convenience*
And for more French farmhouse inspiration, you might want to check out some of the posts below!