Looking for gifts that will get here in time? We’ve got you covered with lots of gifts everyone will love (including stocking stuffers) in our Last Minute Gift Guide!
Are you finished?? I’m definitely not! I’m still a bit behind, but I’ve been shopping all around the internet the last few days, and I’ve found lots of great gifts that will get here in time!
Not only useful tech gifts and great clothing options, but also a few unique finds as well as small gifts and stocking stuffers that will round out your list! (If you’re anything like me, the stocking stuffers tend to be the last thing I buy!)
Everything I’m including arrives before Christmas – which means you could even be done by tonight! That’s my goal anyway. 😉
THIS POST MAY INCLUDE AFFILIATE LINKS. CLICK HERE FOR MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY.
- This set of marble bowls would make a gorgeous gift.
- If you know someone with an Apple watch these beautiful bands are super cute (and on sale!)
- I love the Beautiful line of appliances at Walmart! The air fryer is one of the top rated!
- These gold hoops are 14K real gold, come in 10 sizes, and the price is amazing! (on my list!)
- La Vie est Belle is absolutely delicious; warm and sweet with notes of vanilla. I get comments from both men and women when I wear it!
- Another Beautiful favorite is the electric kettle,
- This adorable jewelry box would be perfect for any woman, from friend, to MIL, to daughter.
- My favorite AirPods Pro are 20% off!
- I’ve given the Beautiful toaster and can say it is hands-down pretty, and everyone loves it!
- I love my re-chargeable candle lighter (makes the perfect stocking stuffer!)
- This hammered brass bowl is stunning and half off!
- These beautiful agate coasters come in 5 colors and are on sale!
- How about some vintage charm? How adorable are these vintage butter spreaders?!
- This brow gel is an amazing product (and it’s 50% off!)
- A gorgeous robe is another tried and true gift, and this one is my personal favorite! I also have and love this cozy teddy bear robe.
A few other favorites and great ideas!
Home favorites: I love all the Beautiful appliances, but the new the stand mixer is particularly exciting! The Kitchenaids are great mixers, but they are an investment, and this mixer gets great reviews and costs about 1/3 of the price!
I love this cute cheese knife set (perfect for the hostess or cook).
Gifts for anyone: This portable charger is a life-saver and has helped me so many times while traveling or away from home, this is the best travel coffee mug out there! (we all have them and love them!), and my favorite portable bluetooth speaker is always a hit.
I hope you found this helpful! And even better, I hope you’re able to finish your shopping so that you can enjoy all the other fun things this week brings!
Click the photos to shop