Happy Thursday friends, and not just any Thursday! Today is the first day of Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! That means if you are a Nordstrom card holder, you can shop the sale today, 8 days before the general public!
Normally I’m not a huge sale person when it comes to fashion. I don’t line up for warehouse sales, or run to the Zara sale when it comes (even though I adore that store). But the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is truly a one-of-a-kind event. This sale is the only sale I’ve heard of that marks down things that are new! That’s right, brand-new-for-fall items at super-sale prices! You don’t have to wait to get that item you love, so that by the time it finally goes on sale, the season is almost over. You can buy your new fall items, at a discount, and wear them first thing in the fall!! How great is that?!
So yes, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is by far my favorite sale of the year. Most items are discounted 30%-50% off and there are a ton of amazing deals to be found. But sometimes it can be overwhelming. And things sell out fast! So, today I’m sharing with you my personal favorites. This round-up is the best of the best. The items that will last more than one season, but still give your wardrobe that little update that it needs to feel fresh. From amazing shoes and boots, to fall’s cutest sweaters and coats, to the best designer jeans and tops, they’re all here!
Oh, and did you know Nordstrom also has a home department? It’s only in the larger brick and mortar stores and it’s small, so a lot of people don’t even know it exists! They carry a lot of really cute accessories, pillows, frames, and gift items, so I’ve included a home section as well. It’s one of my favorite places to find great gifts for friends, stocking stuffers, and cute items for the hubby for Christmas!
Coats and Sweaters
1. I’m in love with this timeless shearling coat!
2. How adorable is this plaid coat?!
3. Such a versatile coat, and it comes in two colors.
4. This leather jacket is perfect, with just enough edge. And the price is amazing!
5. This tie hem sweater is the very first thing I bought!
6. The flare sleeve sweater is definitely the “look” of the season! And this one is a great price.
Jeans and Tops
I adore a good bow blouse!
Adorable bell sleeve blouse! And it’s seasonless.
These rag & bone boyfriend jeans are the right amount of slouchy, but still flattering.
These kick flare pants have just enough attitude, and the price is right.
AG is one of my favorite brands of jeans (so flattering!)
Is there anything more perfect than burgundy jeans for fall?!
Shoes and Boots
1. I’m always a sucker for a cute leopard flat!
4. These heeled loafers would be great for work or a night out.
5. Loving the 60’s vibe these white booties give off!
6. These sandals are so beautiful! They also go anywhere; from lunch, to shopping, to work, to a date night.
7. I love anything with buckles so these are right up my alley!
8. Rag & Bone makes the cutest booties, and this price makes them actually affordable!
9. These grey suede booties go with literally everything.
1. Votivo Red Currant is probably my all-time favorite candle scent!
2. I own these latte bowls and they are so great for everything from cereal, to fruit, to ice cream.
3. Blue and green together is never a bad thing!
4. Love the stripes and soft colors of this throw.
5. This green accent pillow would be great combined with #9. My love affair with green continues!
6. Coziest blanket ever! Would make a great gift, too!
7. Adorable hobnail candle – love this look!
9. Love this green ikat pillow, and the price!
If you want to shop now and don’t already have a Nordstrom card, you can apply for one here. The public sale starts on July 21 and ends August 6th. But as I said, things sell out super fast. They do re-stock some items, but not all. I will try to keep an eye out and update my picks here if I see some are selling out. And then on August 7th, the prices go up. And we all wait again until next year 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by – I hope you find some great things!
(*Please note some affiliate links have been used for your convenience*)