UPDATE: JULY 24TH!!
So now that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public, I’m back for an update! As I mentioned before, things sell out fast so some of what I recommended is gone. But the good news is, many of my items are still in stock – yay! And for the things that are gone, I was able to find similar options for most of them! You’ll still want to use your Nordstrom card if you have one so you can get the points. In fact, I usually use my Anniversary Sale shopping day(s) as one of my double or triple point days to rack up those Nordstrom notes!
For those of you who don’t already have a card, or haven’t checked out the sale in the past – it’s not just any sale! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is truly a one-of-a-kind event. What makes it special is that the items that are on sale are brand new for fall. That’s right – Nordstrom marks them down before the season begins – at 20-40% off!!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is by far my favorite sale of the year. But because it’s so big and there is so much on sale, it can be overwhelming. So that’s why I’ve spent the better part of this week perusing the catalog ahead of time and sharing only what I think is the very best with you! From the cutest boots and coats, to tops and jeans, and even home decor items, I’ve got ’em all!
So, if you haven’t signed up for a card already, you can get your Nordstrom credit card here. And if you open a card for the sale, you get a $40 Nordstrom note as a bonus!! Credit card holders also get free shipping and free returns, every day. That way, you can order whatever you want, try it on at home and return whatever doesn’t work! And if you don’t want to open a card, I encourage you to bookmark this post and then come back next week on July 19 when it opens to the public!
Also, because many of the items will sell out, I will be updating this post accordingly. Nordstrom often re-orders the items that sell out the quickest, so I will try to update the post as that happens and things get re-stocked….
Coats, Jackets, & Blazers
- One of my favorite coats this season! Love the plaid! THIS ONLY HAS A FEW SIZES LEFT!
Love the wrap style of this faux suede jacket.SADLY, THIS ONE IS SOLD OUT. But this one is similar and the grey color is gorgeous! Very chic glen plaid coat with a faux fur collar.SOLD OUT. But this coat is adorable in the grey, and the purple is so pretty!
- Adorable, affordable blazer in the perfect color for fall. This is STILL AVAILABLE in the black but if you love/want a burgundy blazer for fall, this Halogen one is pretty and still has some sizes.
- Beautifully made, classic black blazer at an amazing price! THESE ARE STILL IN STOCK AND A GREAT DEAL!
- Cozy, casual coat with an interesting asymmetrical collar. THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE. DON’T LET THE PHOTO FOOL YOU – IT’S REALLY CUTE AND SUPER VERSATILE.
- This coat is the very first thing I’m putting in my cart! Love the color! STILL IN STOCK!
Love a good sweater coat for fall.SOLD OUT but this sweater is super similar and still has every size. Chic and classic trench coat- a definite fall essential!THIS ONE IS SOLD OUT, BUT I FOUND THIS ONE WHICH STILL HAS STOCK.
Boots & Shoes
- Love, love, love these ankle strap sandals – and the price! And the red is super cute, too.
- Such a cute bootie! Love the suede, the zipper detail, and the walkable heel.
- This suede bootie is the perfect neutral color. Comes in black, too.
- The Tory Burch toe pump is such a classic. I have a pair from about 10 years ago and I still wear them!
- This adorable snakeskin bootie is waterproof! Love that you can be stylish even when it’s raining.
- The plaid print on this loafer is so chic. And I love that it’s so versatile.
- This Sam Edelman tall boot is stylish and sexy.
- A timeless bootie in my favorite print for fall. Would look so good with jeans!
- Love all the details in this tall boot.
Pants & Jeans
- Cropped pants with a great shape and a cute muted check pattern.
- Classic skinny jeans from AG, with an on-trend raw hem.
- LOVE the tie waist style of these cute tapered pants!
- These cute, casual cropped pants come in this camo print, but also in several solids.
- Relaxed, pleated pants perfect for the office, or a night out.
- Love a good boyfriend jean! And AG is my favorite denim brand.
- This jumpsuit looks so flattering – and it’s perfect for almost any occasion.
- Angle skimming not-too-skinny cigarette jeans in a light wash.
- You can’t beat these cropped wide-leg pants for style – especially at this price!
- Love the wrap style of this sweater, and the soft color.
- Basic but not boring! Love the shape of this cute sweater.
- Love this cozy pullover, and the twist in the front gives it that extra something.
- I’m in love with the color mix of the stripes on this Madewell sweater.
- Leopard is so hot for fall, and I love the black and white palette of this one.
- This cowl neck is another cozy sweater, and in such a perfect fall color.
- You can never go wrong with a classic black turtleneck and the price on this can’t be beat!
- This sweater is a great basic, and it comes in a few different colors.
- Such a stylish cardigan – love the longer length.
Tops & Blouses
- Pretty and polished blouse good for any day of the week – and I adore the buttons.
- Rails makes the best plaid shirts, and this is a chance to get one at a great discount!
- Cute wrap top that’s perfect for work or play.
- One of my favorite sale items! The perfect shirt in a chic leopard print.
- J. Crew does the best striped tees! You can never have too many. 😉
- Perfectly chic double pocket blouse. This goes with literally everything!
- Love the swiss dot sleeves on this pretty blouse.
- Such a cute pink top, and I love the wrap style, too.
- Plaid boyfriend shirt – perfect weekend style.
Accessories, Handbags, and Jewelry
- Elegant pavé hoop earring perfect for a special night.
- Statement belt in my favorite pattern for fall? Yes, please!
- Loving the soft fall colors of this cozy plaid scarf. A great Christmas gift, too!
- Faux leather tote is the perfect size for business or travel, and it’s such a pretty color.
- Pretty drop earrings at an amazing price.
- I’m in love with this snakeskin clutch! It’s perfect for almost any occasion.
- Rebecca Minkoff bags are a favorite, and this one is a great size and color.
- I love the layered necklace look, and these make a statement without breaking the bank!
- To me this is the perfect all-around bag! In.the.cart. for sure!!
Home Decor & Accessories
- This Barefoot Dreams throw is about the coziest item you will ever own. And their stuff almost never gets marked down so now is the chance to snag it at a great price!
- Antica Farmacista makes amazing fragrances and this vanilla/bourbon one is a fav.
- This pillow is pretty velvet on one side, and cozy fleece on the other.
- The blue and white pattern on this adorable platter is absolutely adorable.
- Marble and wood lazy Susan is perfect for serving cheese, or for display.
- LOVE these cheese knives! And they’d make a great gift, too.
- I’m thinking this pitcher needs to be in my kitchen!
- This rug is stunning! I love the soft colors and the distressed look.
*please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience*
Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Shopping!