Hello friends and Happy Thanksgiving week! I know that a lot of you start shopping this week (as do I) so I wanted to share some more gift-giving ideas with you today! The last couple of years I shared a lot of gift categories, everything from gifts for foodies, to pet lovers, to teens, but what I noticed was the category you guys most responded to is the hostess gift ideas!
I guess that means you go to a lot of parties! Or, maybe you’re like me and you buy some of these items for yourself (never a bad idea! 😉 ) Either way, these are some of my absolute favorite hostess gifts to give this season. And since you may be going somewhere tomorrow or even this weekend, I figured the earlier the better! I’ve included a couple of favorites from last year, and a whole bunch of new ideas, too. And I’ve found things at all different price points, so whether you’re going to a casual cookie exchange or a fancy cocktail party, I know you’ll find the perfect hostess gift!
- This marble and gold tray is so cute, and looks way more expensive than it is! I would love to receive this!
- If you’ve never bought TableTopics, you are missing out! They have great conversation starter questions, and are so fun! There are also girl’s night out, dinner party, and more.
- I love these gorgeous French-style cheese knives!
- More French style with these adorable bistro tile bowls! They’re charming and versatile, too.
- This book from the store Terrain is absolutely gorgeous! Great for anyone interested in the home, garden, or both.
- This French kitchen marble wine cooler is a classic and something almost anyone can use. A great price, too!
- Nest candles are one of my personal favorites, and this is a set of votives in 3 of their most popular scents.
- Another favorite that I’ve given is this marble cheeseboard with glass dome. Such a pretty gift at a great price!
- This cozy pom pom throw is one of my absolute favorite things to give. It’s cute, priced well, and so soft!
- I love to give ornaments as a hostess gift, and this stacked macaron ornament is absolutely adorable! (You can also combine it with macarons or other cookies, or a bottle of wine).
- These monogrammed agate coasters were on last year’s gift guide, but they are so good I had to include them again! I can’t think of a better hostess gift for under $20!
*affiliate links have been included for your convenience*
I hope these hostess gift ideas are helpful and that they give you some ideas for some great things to bring this season.
I’ll be back again in a few days with my last gift guide all about Stocking Stuffers! And I’ll be updating this one as well as the ones I’ve already shared every few days. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday both coming soon, I know some prices will be going down and I hope to let you know that so be sure to check back here for updates!
And if you missed my first gift guide, be sure to check out my Holiday Gift Ideas for Men and Women!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family!