Today I’m sharing the second half of my Holiday Gift Guide – By Category! A couple of weeks ago I shared my Favorite Things Gift Guide for Men and Women, and at the time, I mentioned I’d be back with some specialty gift ideas. I don’t know about all of you, but I haven’t done a lot of shopping yet and I’m definitely still looking for gifts!
By picking a category or type of person you’re buying for, it really helps to narrow things down. So today I’m sharing three of my favorite categories, and I figure if I love these types of items, someone you’re buying for will love them, too!
These guides are chock full of creative and fun gifts for everyone on your list. Whether you’re looking for a few hostess gifts, something for your friend who’s dog crazy, or the perfect gift for your sister who loves to cook, you’re bound to find something perfect for someone you love (or for yourself!) 😉 And, as always, I’m only sharing things I either already own, or would absolutely love to get or give myself!
- Houndstooth Dog Leash: this leash is less than most designer leashes and comes in 7 color choices.
- Dog Icon Mug: love the graphic on this fun mug, and there are six dog breeds to choose from.
- Dog Collar Charm: seriously so cute!! Definitely buying this one for my Hudson!
- “In Dogs We Trust” Necklace: such a great gift for your favorite “dog person”!
- Kong Cozy Dog Squeaky Toy: our dog loves his “lovey” as we call it, and these are more durable than most.
- “Dog Person” Flour Sack Towel: I’ve always loved this saying. Perfect for any dog lover.
- Collectible Dog Ornament: we have a dog ornament on the tree for every dog we’ve owned, and I always treasure bringing them out again. Over 20 breeds to choose from.
- ‘Canines of New York’ Book: based on the popular ‘Humans of New York’ book, in a canine version.
- Gingham Dog Bed: I love that this has some structure to it, rather than just a big pillow on the floor! And you can’t beat that cute gingham pattern.
- “Good Dog” Galvanized Bucket: I just adore this cute bucket, and you could fill it with more treats and toys to make a larger gift for your dog, or your favorite dog person 😉
- Eiffel Tower Ornament: pretty and classy all by itself. But you could also add it to the top of another larger gift.
- “Live Thankfully” Dinner Napkins: could not love these more! A beautiful message for any time of the year.
- Gold Vase: this vase is gorgeous, and it looks way more expensive than it is! You might want to buy a few – plus one for yourself 😉
- Monogram Slate Tray with Glass Dome: I’m a sucker for anything that comes with a cloche, and a monogram is never a bad thing.
- Plant Mister with Brass Pump: the perfect small gift for any plant lover. I have several and love them!
- Fir Scented Candle with Cloche: a great price for a candle this gorgeous. This looks especially elegant and comes in two sizes (oh, and it smells amazing, too!)
- Brass Bottle Opener: can’t get enough of brass these days, and this is a great small gift.
- Monogram Agate Coaster: remember when I said a monogram is never a bad thing? That.
- Cozy Pom Pom Throw: adorable, cozy, and a great price? This might well be the perfect gift – for anyone!
- Cordless Wine Opener & Chiller: this was a Christmas gift to me from my husband last year and it’s one of our favorite kitchen items, hands down.
- Smeg 4-Slot Toaster: These toasters are highly rated, built to last, and have such cool style.
- “Eat Pie” Serving Utensil: love the cute message on this and the floral handle.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven: I’ve used mine literally hundreds of times. They’re an investment, but oh-so-worth it! And this 5 1/2 quart is hands down the best size.
- Grillaholics Grill Mat Set: non-stick, reusable, and easy-to-clean. I’ve already got them in my cart and am gifting them to my husband this year.
- Instant Pot Multi-Use Cooker: a pressure cooker, slow-cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer all in one! It’s definitely the gift to give this season!
- “Looking Good” Coffee Mug: I love the cute graphic on this over-sized mug.
- “Whisk Taker” Tea Towel: this Etsy store has about six different clever graphic towels, though I’m partial to this one.
- Latte Bowls Set: these are my absolute favorite, and they’re priced right. They come in sets of single colors as well.
- The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook: if you, or a friend, don’t have this and you cook, you need it! She’s written many since this first one, but it’s still my favorite and one I cook from regularly.
*please note affiliate links are included for your convenience*
If you missed either of the first gift guides I posted, you can get to them from the links below:
Hopefully this has been helpful and inspired you in your gift giving this season! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season… and Happy Shopping!